Are you a working professional interested in guiding the career of a new immigrant?
OUR SKILLS CONNECT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM NEEDS YOU!
Skills Connect for Immigrants Mentorship Program matches internationally trained individuals with mentors to gain insight of the local job market in their field of expertise and/ or professional background.
Why become a mentor with Skills Connect?
- Strengthen leadership and coaching skills
- Gain a global perspective in your field or occupation
- Receive training and guidance from other coaches throughout the mentoring relationship
- Improve your intercultural awareness and communication skills
- Commits to 24 hours of mentoring over a 4-month period (in person, online or over the phone)
- Has more than 3 years of professional experience in their field
- Understands the Canadian context of their profession and workplace culture
- Possesses coaching characteristics and traits
We are currently looking for mentors for one-on-one or group mentorship for the following:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mental Health Nurse
- Project Managers